Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Friday, May 10, 2013

Assuming


Today Doc and I stopped at Starbucks so he could get his morning coffee.  I walked around that parking lot, then over to three nearby fast food and convenience stores.  I was not exercising (nasty word); I was Penny Finding!  Very unusual not to find any coins in those such places.  So I said to the Penny Angels, “What’ up this morning?  You sleeping in?”  Immediately there was a shiny penny in my path.  I laughed and responded, “OK. Thanks. That takes care of today’s find.  Good to know you are there.”

Doc had not yet returned to the van, so I peeked around the corner of the building to look at the drive up window.   As usual, there was a long line of cars there.  My default negative thinking:  “No way that I will get any coins from back here.”  Wrong!”  I stood back and looked around me - instead of focusing on the area underneath the pay window where I assumed coins would be.  There was a penny a few feet away from me in the driveway!  I spotted another, and another, and another … there were eleven pennies there!  (Eleven is considered a spiritually significant number).  Those coins, plus the first penny made it a Coin Mine!

************
As I was looking at tonight’s list of incoming emails, I could see only the first few (trailer) words of each message.  There was one which made my heart jump:  “Tina - Recently, you've been sending out emails…”   my brain went racing to complete that sentence. It answered with all sorts of terribly negative options.  I was disheartened (by my own doing) and afraid to open that email.  Imagine my joy when I read instead:
“Tina - Recently, you've been sending out emails that stimulate thoughts on what inspires us individually... I keep getting wrapped up in negative thoughts. …. it's irritating for sure.  I hope I can be inspired to… Your writings do make me think, and if I am thinking then others are too.  Inspiration comes from seeing what others actually practice.  So keep it coming.”

Wow!  That was NICE to read.  So WHY did I assume such horrible, negative things as my ‘default’ thoughts?

So much to learn -- and then implement more often!

Coin Count:   12 Pennies

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FEAR:
False
Evidence
Appearing
Real