Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Friday, May 2, 2014

101 Coins of Fun

I had found my two coins for the day this morning, but Doc had not found any.  This afternoon he was headed to the grocery store and asked me to go along with him.  I declined saying I had other tasks I needed to do.  Instead I sent him strong thoughts / prayers / a request to the Angels:  “Please let Doc find some coins”.

Doc's Finds
When Doc returned after his hour walk and grocery shopping, he had me hold out my hands so he could deliver his finds. 

He found:    94 Pennies, 1 Nickel, 5 Dimes and 1 Quarter
101 Coins!
              That’s 101 Coins!
   Plus 2 Coin Tokens as well!







How would YOU explain such a find?
Strong Thoughts? Prayer? The Law of Attraction?  COINcidence?




No comments: