Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Peaceful Mind

Day #986
This Coronavirus has sure affected everyone’s former ways of thinking.  It seems we are all learning new ways of dealing with typical activities.  EVERY aspect of our lives are affected.  Our incomes, our education, our travel, our retirement funds, our health, our ‘cents’ of security.


Today Doc and I finished painting our wood fence out front.  Happy moment!  There was only a 10% chance of rain in the forecast for the next 48 hours.  As I am writing this Tale, it is hailing outside!!!  I forgot to check the HAIL forecast!  LOL





I have been asked: “How is it that Penny Finding is EVEN something important to do in a time such as this?”  Because each coin states, “In God We Trust!”  I, for one, need that reminder. 

 
Today instead of Doc and I going to grocery stores, Target, Home Depot, etc. for my coins and his 10,000 steps, we went for a walk. I asked the Penny Angels to provide a coin or two, yet keep us safely away from other people and germs.  Doc and I walked the neighborhood and a deserted parking lot.  We looked with fresh eyes in places and planters we had never looked before.

Look what we found!   Pennies: 19 and Dimes: 3
Those Penny Angels are sure eager to please!



Tonight my on-line ACIM (A Course in Miracles) study lesson was titled:     I Could See Peace Instead of This.
“Peace of mind is clearly an internal matter.  It must begin with your own thoughts, and then extend outward.   It is from your peace of mind that a peaceful perception of the world arises”.

I want to be able to extend peace and joy to other people right now.  Hope YOU do as well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AMEN! I find pennies & dimes, almost every time I go out. Sometimes. I find them right next to each other. Finding them gives me so much Peace & Joy. It's God's way of reminding me to continue to Trust him. I find them a lot when I need confirmation , or peace in a situation. They clearly state, IN GOD WE TRUST! Love it! Sometimes, I can walk somewhere, not see it, & then return to that same spot, & there it is. Like it was purposely put there for me.😊💕