Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Sunday, January 12, 2014

Last Chance


It has now been another 200+ CONSECUTIVE days of Penny Finding.  This morning Doc and I went to several stores and places of business.  No coins were found.  From 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. I was with our son up on scaffolding which has been erected around his house for upcoming stucco work.  Needless to say my focus there was to balance, assist, and Hang On!  No coins were found up there.

In the evening Doc and I went grocery shopping. No coins at the first store.  At the second store I searched carefully as we arrived, then again as we were getting ready to check out.  After placing my items on the conveyor, I said: “Heads up Penny Angels.  I plan to pay for the groceries, walk out of this store and go directly home.  I am NOT stopping anywhere else, so if you want to play this Finding game today, you’d better deliver at least one coin in the next few minutes.  This is your Last Chance!”   As I swiped my card to electronically pay for my items, I couldn’t resist looking in the coin return tray.    Had to laugh!  There were 4 Pennies, a Nickel and two Dimes just waiting for me to give them a ride home!

No comments: