Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Monday, June 3, 2019

PAWsed on a Penny


Today Doc and I were in Escalon, CA to visit his brother.  Saturday we were in Tehachapi for the Annual joint birthday party for my nieces and nephews.  The boys turn 18 this year.

The dogs love this annual trip.  While Doc and his brother had breakfast, the doggies and I went out for a morning walk.  Sheila and Liesel walked happily for about 20 minutes, then suddenly Sheila came to a dead stop.  She would not budge!  I stepped back in order to lift and carry the little rascal.  Look what was at her feet.  She had PAWsed on a penny.  Good Girl!



After I picked up the penny, Sheila resumed her walking.  Pretty cute!  Together the three of us found an additional 7 pennies, 1 nickel, 1 dime and 1 quarter on the way back to the hotel.  A Hit for the Cycle and more!

No comments: