Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Thursday, July 5, 2018

Alchemy

Can coins really change from pennies to dimes within minutes?  Magicians can do such things.  I am not a magician, but it happened in my closed hand today!

Pippy (my pickup truck) had not been driven for the past four weeks.  She was filthy so I drove over to the local gas station in order to wash off her windshield.  With temperatures over 100 F, I sure did not feel like doing any penny finding outdoors. I asked the Penny Angels if they might provide a penny inside the convenience store.  I went inside and spotted a very obvious penny on the floor by the register.  I picked it up and noticed two more pennies a few inches under the counter.  Since I was already down on one knee to collect those two coins, I dared to look a little deeper.  There was a dime!  Thanks Angels.  That was quick and easy.  Three pennies, one dime.

When I got back to Pippy I opened my hand to discover three dimes and one penny! Huh?

Alchemy?  According to www.YourDictionary.com:  Alchemy is defined as the process of taking something ordinary and turning it into something extraordinary, sometimes in a way that cannot be explained.”

I had my eyeglasses on when I collected those coins.  I have no explanation for how those coins were changed!





No comments: