Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Thursday, January 17, 2019

Just ASK

As many of you know, Doc had a knee replacement three days ago.  The surgery went well.  Recovery is proceeding as expected: pain, fever, lack of appetite, constipation, impatience …

Since Doc needs assistance 24/7 right now, it has been challenging to continue the daily Penny Finding.  (It is Day #553). This morning a neighbor offered to sit with Doc so I could run out to get him a pair of slippers and find today’s coin. 

I was planning to go to Target (4 miles away), but was “nudged” to stop at the 7-11 store (2 miles away).  Upon pulling into the lot I said “Hi Angels!  Would you be so kind as to provide today’s penny rather quickly? I’d like to get back to Doc ASAP.” I parked the car and hopped out. Look what was right in front of me. A scattering of coins!! Many of you know my favorite number is 25.  Yup. There were 25 pennies there!  Is that COINcidence or what?


I walked into the 7-11 just for the fun of it.  There was ONE penny on the mat as I walked through the door.  I almost felt the Penny Angels saying, “This is the Penny YOU asked for and were expecting – THINK BIGGER!”

Driving to the Target Store I was talking to the Angels again … “So are you able to produce a pair of men’s slippers in the right size, low heeled, decent color, in a style which Doc would like, this far past Christmas?”  I searched at Target.  There were two fairly beaten up pairs and not in Doc’s size. OK Angels, I honestly didn’t expect to find any.  Thanks anyway.

I was “nudged” to walk to the department store next door.  I argued back. “It is pouring rain out here and I need to get back home because I asked the neighbor for just one hour of her time. There won’t be any slippers left anyhow.”  The angels said to try.

I walked in the store and asked for assistance.  
Tina: “Where would men’s slippers be, and do you have any remaining?” 
Sales Clerk: “By men’s underwear and I don’t believe we have any remaining”. 
Tina:  “See angels. I told you it wasn’t worth getting wet for!”

I ran to the back of the store to prove how wrong the Angels were. There were probably 25-30 pairs of slippers there!  Perhaps eight of them were in Doc’s size and there were three different colors – all of which Doc would like!  Talk about manifesting!

Lessons today:
Think Bigger.
Take the Angels shopping with you.
Ask and you shall receive.
Verbalizing leads to Manifesting

1 comment:

Susan said...

Was just thinking about you yesterday, wondering if you could get out in the rain for your penny finding. Blessings to you and Doc. Love your positive attitude.