Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Brinx Delivery

Hi Penny Pals-
Doc and I are currently cruising up the Columbia River on the American Empress Paddlewheeler.  Today we are stopped in Stevenson WA.  I believe this is day #671 of continuous Penny Finding.  After walking through the very small town, we had found zero coins and I was getting nervous.

I put out a request:  "Hi Angels, I really need to find a penny today.  Please HELP!"  A moment later, Doc and I turned a corner and saw this.  I had to laugh!  A BRINX delivery of coins!  There is DEFINITELY a penny or two there!

When we first saw this deliveryman he had two cases of pennies on top of two cases of quarters!  Was he a Penny Angel?  I told the Angels, that their generosity was appreciated, but I really wanted a penny I could take home with me.  LOL  

P.S. Doc and I continued to walk around the town and found 2P, N, 3D, and a Q -- A HIT for the CYCLE!

No comments: