Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day #601 - Hidden Coins

Sometimes the Penny Finds are obvious, sometimes we find Hidden Treasures.

Today we took a break from the condo work. Instead we worked at Cal Poly in the morning, then went to Doc’s Diabetes class in the afternoon, then did household maintenance stuff after that. The when Doc went to bed, I spent a few hours on new house items.

There were no coins found at Starbucks this morning! That’s not good. So Doc drove across the street to the Chevron gas station. I went inside and found a penny (Coin #1). Meanwhile Doc searched the fueling area and planters. He found a dime in a planter and a penny under three rocks (Coins #2&3). Hidden coins which he let me retrieve.

At work I was packing up some things and not wanting to deal with many of the folders. I opened one drawer with two remaining folders. I said, “Not today, I’ve had enough of this. Maybe next time”. But I was ‘nudged’ to deal with the two folders. There was a penny under them! (Coin #4) Hidden coin.

Once again - listen to the Nudgings.

On the way home from work we stopped at WalMart. No coins found anywhere. Unusual. Our next stop was Trader Joe’s with nothing spotted there either … until I questioned the Penny Angels and asked why there were no finds this afternoon? At which point I immediately spotted a penny where I had previously looked and so had Doc! The cashier was my witness as I claimed the penny and gave him a Penny Card. Fun to Share. (Coin #5)

Total: 5 Coins P (4), N (0), D (1), Q (0) = $0.14

No comments: