Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day #613 - Revving Up

Things are revving up on all three of our major projects in order to meet each of the August 31st deadlines.

This morning I was at the Blueprint Copy Center by 7:45 to get those plans ready for the Homeowner’s Association Second Review. Then it was a 100 mile drive (round trip) to take mom to her dentist appointment. We dropped off the copies of the plans on the return trip.

***************

Meanwhile Doc and Sparky were having a leisurely breakfast at McDonalds. They collected 3 pennies and one dime at the first window which was closed and then 3 dimes at the food pick up window. (Coins #1-7).

Doc then went to the bank - 1 penny there (Coin #8) and then to the grocery store for food, 1 penny, and one more dime (Coins #9&10). Yesterday Doc was griping because he didn’t have many coins. He did much better today.

***************

Doc called me at 11:25 to say he had set a meeting with the architect. Good news. He said we would meet her between 11:30 and Noon. Not so good news. I was starving and needed to get home to get my documents and the notes I was working on until 3 AM this morning.

We met with the architect from Noon - 12:30 and outlined what needs to happen in order to have our package ready to submit to the City by next Tuesday. Then I spent the next 2 hours taking action.

***************

By 2:30 we were finally on our way to the rental condo to begin today’s work. Since I hadn’t even thought about Penny Finding to this point, Doc pulled next to the Carl’s Jr. CafĂ© so that I could hop out and look for today’s coin. Got a penny. (Coin #11).

Then we worked at the condo until around 7:30.

This evening I am working on the Landscaping calculations and a few other things.

CPP = Constant Positive Progress.

Total: 11 Coins P (6), N (0), D (5), Q (0) = $0.56

No comments: