Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day #603 - Corroboration

This morning our son Brian, and fiancée, Celeste, came over. The guys worked on the 1938 Chevy with two runs for coffee and two runs for parts. They installed a new cooling fan and switch.

Celeste and I had window tinting put on her car, cleaned out the laundry room closet, did some spray painting, etc.

At lunchtime Celeste and I made a run for Subway sandwiches. We stopped at the bank for cash. As we exited the bank, I asked Celeste if she would humor me for just a few minutes and let me pop into the grocery store to look for today’s penny. She said, “Sure!” and within 5 seconds of saying that, there was a penny right in front of us! (Coin #1) She was amazed saying, “How do you do that? I never find pennies!” I replied, “There are dozens and dozens of times where I tell people about Penny Finding and almost instantly a penny appears to Corroborate the story”.

This evening I went to a Neighborhood Watch meeting. Doc and Sparky went for food. They stopped at Target to shop - for coin finds. Doc collected a dime and a penny (Coins #2&3). Then they collected a dime at the drive through window when getting dinner. (Coin #4)

***************

Now it’s time to follow up on the action items from the Neighborhood Watch meeting, do some things for the new house, and then pack up for the work at the condo tomorrow.

Good night!

Total: 4 Coins P (2), N (0), D (2), Q (0) = $0.22

No comments: