Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day #1,299 - Cooled Off


This morning one of the air conditioner units was not working.  Doc spent the morning trying to figure out why.  I emailed our HVAC neighbor to see if he had any suggestions for us to try.

I spent the morning scrambling.  Scrambling to get the documents prepared for the loan agent and scrambling to make preparations for the arrival of four kids later this week.
Submitting Loan Docs

Doc and I headed out at 1:30 p.m.  We stopped for petrol where I found two pennies.  (Coins #1&2).  We met with the loan agent and submitted all our supporting statements.  The next expected step is an appraisal of the house.

We went to IKEA for more shelving for my office.  They had some of what we needed, but not all the pieces, so we will need to make a second trip in order to complete that job.

Doc and I spent 1-2 hours at the Pomona house.  We retrieved the mail, did a little cleaning and then headed home.

A/C Repair
Around 7 p.m. Son Stephen (medical doctor) pulled into the driveway with “an emergency delivery” on his way home from work.  It was a Starbucks cup of coffee for Doc.

Simultaneously, the HVAC neighbor angel was driving past the house and yelled out to see if we had resolved our AC problem.  We had not.  Thus he came in to assess the situation.  He found a shorted wire in the attic where the installer had not secured the lines.  By the time he left, Doc was excited to be cooling down.







Total:    2  Pennies

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A very kind angel have visited your house from Australia. He confirms that your distant friends are always with you, my friends!
Sasha