Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Friday, July 20, 2012

Day #1,309 - Busy Bee


Today was just an average day running errands and cleaning.  Nothing spectacular like our days with the kidz.   That week was our summer vacation.

By 8 a.m. I was at the office supply store to make photocopies.  After that it was a quick stop at Target for lights and then the bank to make deposits.

By 9 a.m. I was at the Pomona house to work with Maribel until1:30  She and I took down and cleaned the light fixtures, washed walls, etc.   When Doc arrived he worked on the stream filters.

I worked with Doc for an hour until 2:30, then had errands to run.  I needed to check in with Mom’s dentist.  Stopped to buy a banana for lunch - found one dime.  One penny at the key shack when I stopped to have more keys made.  (Coins #1&2)

Pippy needed a rinse off - two pennies at the car wash when I stepped out of the truck.  In the wipe down area as I walked over to Pippy, the guy with the car next to me cast aside a nickel, dime and two pennies as he was getting into his vehicle.  I waited until he drove away before collecting those.   (Coins #3-8)

The dogs needed more food - one penny in the parking lot at the pet supply store.  (Coin #9).

When I arrived home, son Stephen called asking if tonight would be a good one to take Doc out for a birthday dinner.  Of course Doc agreed.  We enjoyed a great meal at a Mongolian BBQ restaurant which recently opened.  I found a dime there.  (Coin #10)


Total:   10  Coins        P (6), N (1), D (3), Q (0) = $0.41

No comments: