Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Saturday, July 21, 2012

Day #1,310 - Pomona Fix Ups


Penny Tale Catch Up
Unclogging Vaccum

Seven days of Penny Tales to catch up on.  I thought running a construction site was grueling. With 4 kidz who wanted full-time attention, there was no time for a shower let alone concentrated working time on a computer for a few hours!





Doc met Handyman George and his wife Ana at Home Depot at 7:30 to buy needed materials for the day.  By 8 a.m. they were hard at work at the Pomona house refurbishing all four side gates, fixing up the lawn shed and various other tasks.



I managed to get one Penny Tale written and posted this morning. Then I had numerous chores and errands to run before getting to the Pomona house.  I was at Home Depot by 10 a.m. to get supplies.  The check-out lines were long and I had been in the store for over an hour.  I was impatiently standing in line and the customer ahead of me was having difficulties.  The nudging said: “Hop over to the other line”.  I did so and KNEW there would be a penny waiting for me there.  Sure enough, a bright shiny one.  (Coin #1)
Lawn Shed Renovations

George left us at 1:30.  We were totally exhausted but kept working for a while.  On the way home we stopped at Home Depot to return some items.  Another penny there.  (Coin #2)

At the Penny Palace Doc pretty much collapsed and shut down for the day.

At 4:45 Gardener Raul arrived, so I worked with him in the yard. While he blew and sucked leaves, I pulled weeds, cleaned up the dog poop, etc.

I found one penny by the street when I went to check the mailbox.  (Coin #3)

When Doc came back to life, he headed for dinner at McDonalds where he claimed two pennies.  (Coins #4&5)


Total:   5  Pennies

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Only you would say cleaning up dog poop is fun Miss Tina :)
Missing YOU!!!