Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day #939 - Conference

I spent the day at a conference at the historic Mission Inn in Riverside. It made me very appreciative of my supportive spouse and friends.

On the way home at 6 p.m. I stopped at a CVS store to look for today’s coin. I hopped out of Pippy saying, “OK Penny Angels, do your stuff”. Found a shiny penny before walking into the store. (Coin #1)

***************

Doc had a 10 a.m. meeting with the HVAC sub on site. They went over the details of where to run the ducting. Also on site today was the Phantom Plumber. (See video)

Doc found two pennies inside McDonalds where he ate lunch.

Total: 3 Pennies

No comments: