Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day #940 - Fully Engaged

It was Day #2 of the 2-Day Women’s Conference in Riverside. I was Fully Engaged there all day. While other women were wearing summer dresses, sandals and hats, I had on a Penny Finders shirt, steel-toed boots, and my Dragon Lady hard hat!

Stopped at home for a quick shower and change of clothes. Then at 8 p.m. headed out for an Engagement Party. Dinner was served at 9:45 p.m.

Left the party at 10:30 p.m. in order to get to the grocery store before it closed. I found today’s penny (Coin #1). Doc spotted a dime which I had to retrieve using a business card (Coin #2). Again - I find copper, he finds silvers.

***************

While I was at the conference, Doc went to school for a while. He collected 2 pennies there. (Doc #1&2). Then he went out to the jobsite and spent a few hours watering the dirt. A tedious task in the full sun. A McDonalds run yielded lunch and 5 pennies. (Doc #3-7)

Total: 9 Coins P (8), N (0), D (1), Q (0) = $0.18

No comments: