Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day #508 - Typical Tuesday

I was trying to remember how the day started …

Ah yes! I met for 15 minutes with the architect and gave her a few comments on the latest house plans (while Doc slept in the van). We are pretty much on hold until we hear back from the Architectural Committee of the Homeowners Association.

**************

Today at school there were several meetings, work with students, and of course, classes. In my class I returned their ARK (Act of Random Kindness) papers, then we dealt with the Paradoxical Commandments, non-verbal communication and various other fun topics. At one point I wandered through the students as they worked on a class exercise. I returned to the front desk to find a penny there. A little while later there was a penny on the floor by my front desk. (Two Planted Pennies). Most of the class now knows about Penny Tales, so they are having fun with me. Penny Fever is spreading.

By 7:30 this evening neither Doc or I had found any coins. So on the way home we pulled into a gas station. Doc spotted a dime and a penny before he got out of the van. (Sit-N-Find). That gas station is normally very crowded, but tonight there were no cars at any of the eight pumping stations. I quickly walked around each station and found one penny before cars once again covered much of the search area. Another lesson about timing.

Now, if you’ll excuse me …I’m going to do some laundry, wash dishes and then spend an hour reviewing that latest landscaping plan provided Sunday by the Landscape designer. J

Total: 3 Coins P (2), N (0), D (1), Q (0) = $0.12

No comments: