Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day #841 - Coordinating

Today was the annual engineering open house at school. This is an event which I used to coordinate and spend months preparing for. This year I’ve been coordinating the Penny Palace instead. Today was a picture perfect day for the open house. I was mentally sending the team best wishes as I went about my day. Doc participated in the event by hosting a lab, working with students, recruiting parents, etc. He came home pretty pooped.

I had a follow up meeting at the plumbing and bath fixture shop. We are still a few thousand dollars over budget in that area. If we just eliminate the bathtub and the three toilets, we could meet the budget! But maybe those are the bare necessities?

On the way home I stopped at a CVS to check my blood pressure reading (look for coins). I collected two dimes and a penny right next to the pressure tester. How convenient.

This evening Doc is grading papers while I am designing the cabinetry for the laundry room, ordering flooring samples, etc. Constant Positive Progress.

Total: 3 Coins P (1), N (0), D (2), Q (0) = $0.21

No comments: