Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Friday, April 15, 2011

Day #847 - Tax Day

Today is Tax Day. I have been pestering Doc for weeks to finish off the taxes for the two little properties which he and Stephen own. Finally this morning at 8 AM Doc said, “You can help me with the taxes now so we can mail them today.”! Gee whillickers, just what I wanted to do last minute like this. Grrrr….

We had an 11 AM meeting with the guy who is going to build the tool shed next week. That went well and I’m looking forward to that project.

Grader Craig was sifting the rocks out of the debris pile and backfilling the septic system and driveway area.

On the way home, Doc stopped at Bad Ass Coffee. (A Hawaiian coffee shack). He collected three pennies. (Coins #1-3) I wandered next door to the grocery store and found a penny, Canadian nickel, and a dime. (Coins #4-6).

At Home Depot we bought paint and hardware for the tool shed. Found pennies at three different locations, then a dime at the exit door. (Coins #7-10).

Lunch was Johnny’s Burgers for two pennies. (Coins #11-12).

This evening at the grocery store I got all the items Doc requested, plus two dimes and three pennies. (Coins #13-17).

Total: 17 Coins P (12), N (0), D (4), Q (0) + Canadian Nickel = $0.52 US + ?

No comments: