Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day #860 - Three Pairs

Such a full day! I was working away on stone veneer quantities, drywall finishes, invoices, and many other things. Looked at the clock - 9 PM. Thinking: “I’d better start writing today’s Tale so Doc can proofread it when he gets home from work. Then I realized … I hadn’t found any coins today. Too focused to even think of them! Time for a grocery store run …

I entered the grocery store hoping for an easy find around the check out areas. Looked in each of the aisles with no coins to be found. Time for a serious discussion with the Angels. “Do you really want it to end like this? Show me a coin!” I immediately found a dime and penny (Pair #1) at the change counting kiosk! Whew! and ELEVEN is supposed to be a very spiritual number. (Coins #1&2) “Thank you Angels. Now let’s get Doc some fruit”.

When I purchased my groceries there were another dime and penny in that lane!. (Pair #2) Then as I was leaving the store I spotted a third set of dime and penny! (Pair #3) Then one more final penny. (Coins #3-7). Seven is a nice number as well.

Earlier this morning, Doc and Sparky found two pennies on their McDonalds run.

***************

House Progress:

When Doc got home he asked for today’s photos from the jobsite. Oops! I was too busy to think about taking any! Danny and the framing crew were going full speed to meet their deadline. Concrete Rick was going over plans for the columns and for the retaining wall. Grader Craig called in. Manager Daryl was talking to me about insulation and many other topics. Then brother Greg called because he was excited to be moving lots of dirt today for the foundation of his new house! We need some of the dirt he is removing. Too bad it’s several hours away.

Lots more, but must get back to work and stop chatting here with you.

Total: 9 Coins P (6), N (0), D (3), Q (0) = $0.36

No comments: