Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Saturday, March 10, 2012

Day #1,177 - Not for Sale


Another 8:00 a.m.-5 p.m. day at the Penny Palace. Doc and I are both so sore we can barely move. We hired Handyman George for the day and he worked us non-stop at full speed! We put up barriers in three attics, built shelves in the dungeon, hauled dirt, got rid of concrete and debris, moved boxes, concrete blocks and much more.

George needed to leave for 2 hours and during that time Project Manager Daryl came in. He helped us clean out much of the stuff in the front garage.

There is an empty lot across the street. There was a group of people looking at it and one guy came over to speak with me. He is looking for a house for his mother and likes the area. He is in the entertainment business and currently lives in a posh area at the beach. He asked if our house was for sale. I wouldn’t sell the Penny Palace for a million dollars! He said his budget for a house was several million. As he walked away I was pondering … would I sell the Penny Palace for 2 million? For 3 million? Food for thought.

At 4 p.m. we were locking up the house when son Stephen arrived with wife and their two kids. They were out for their evening stroll with the two children in a little red wagon - cute.

At 5 p.m. we finally left and headed for Doc’s coffee. He also collected a nickel and quarter at the stop. I collected a penny and said, “Penny Angels, we just need a dime”. While Doc was fixing his coffee, I wandered to the car wash next door and collected 5 pennies in various places. (Coins #1-8)

Doc was ‘nudged’ to stop at a grocery store saying, “I still want a dime”. He walked in the store and immediately collected TWO dimes and penny! Manifesting. (Coins #9-11)

Total: 11 Coins P (7), N (1), D (2), Q (1) = $0.57

No comments: