Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day #1,185 - Prep Work

Today we went to school to do some prep work for the upcoming term. Of course on the drive over there Doc had to stop for a coffee. I collected a penny. (Coin #1)

After a few hours at school, it was time for lunch. My mom said she had taken leftover cabbage and potatoes from a function yesterday and made them into soup. So we stopped at her house and picked up the pot with yummy smelling contents. We celebrated St. Patrick’s Day a little late.

This afternoon Iron Jimmy FAXed his design for the North Fencing along the driveway at the Penny Palace. I made a few revisions and sent them back to him. He will begin assembly of the gate and fencing this week.

I also worked on the driveway scoring designs in anticipation of the concrete pour planned for Tuesday.

I made a call to Australia and ordered a new Souvenir Map for the Aussie bathroom. That way the current map can stay with this bathroom. John, the bloke helping me, invited Doc and I for a cup of coffee and a visit to his shoppe. Anxious to take him up on that offer after the Penny Palace is completed.

This evening Doc and I conducted our standard 3-store grocery shopping tour. Found a dime at the first store, a dime at the second store, one dime and four pennies at the third store. (Coins #2-7).

Total: 7 Coins P (4), N (0), D (3), Q (0) = $0.34

No comments: