Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day #1,168 - Hello March

A new month. Let’s plan to get the City sign off this month, OK?

The first stop for us today was on campus. It was merely a 5-minute stop to fetch something. I haven’t been there in months. I keep thinking I should be missing the place, but right now I’m too busy to even think of working another job. The Penny Palace is keeping me quite busy.

We then dropped off some flowers to welcome the new renters on their Official Day #1. Doc claimed a median penny as we exited the freeway. (Coin #1).

Doc needed a snack before going to the Penny Palace, so he made a McDonalds stop. The drive-up window line was long, so I hopped out and walked the parking lot. Two pennies (Coins #2-3).

There were no other persons working at the jobsite. Doc and I moved shelving and lumber, got rid of leftover tiles, broke down a shipping crate, etc. We shut down at 4:30 so that I could get home and get to work. Doc stopped for a coffee before getting on the freeway. I found a penny at the car wash area, a penny in a planter, and a penny in a cement crack when returning to the van. (Coins #4-6) As we were driving away, Doc spotted a penny. He said it was gleaming -- yet it was in the shade! (Coin #7).

This evening I spent an hour archiving and logging the February coin finds. Then a few hours to compile the February construction receipts and submit payment requests to the bank. Good to get that stuff out of the way.

Total: 7 Pennies

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Miss Tina,
Always finding treasures in the trash ;)