Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Monday, November 1, 2010

Day #682 - New Month

The first day of a new month. Do you think the Penny Angels are going to continue this game throughout November?

When will it end? When the loan gets funded? When we break ground? When we get the Certificate of Occupancy? When we have the Housewarming Party?

***************

At 6:30 PM I realized I was still in Pajamas and had not even thought about Penny Finding at all! I was on the computer most of the day - working on budgets, interfacing with subs, etc. Then I attacked the dozens of rolled up plans which seem to be stashed in every corner of our current house.

By 7 PM I figured I’d best get into street clothes and head out. I made a quick dash for the nearest Office Supply store for some printer cartridges and a penny. (Coin #1)

***************

I was home by 7:30 and Doc was just heading out the door to go to school for a few hours. He had been grading midterm exams all day and needed to get them scanned. He called home around 8 PM to say he had collected his 2¢ worth and dinner at McDonalds.

Doc arrive home around 11:30 (in time to watch the Tonight Show). I let him “take a break” before we worked on contracts and other things.

Today I was too busy actually working on the house project to go out hunting for coins.

Total: 3 Pennies

No comments: