Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day #711 - Research (or Shopping?)

Another month of squares totally filled in on the Penny Finders calendar. Pretty impressive to see.

I’m taking a break from researching light switches in order to write tonight’s Penny Tale. There are so many switches to choose from. Ones with timers and dimmers and motion sensors and toggles and …

Today was total focus on the new house. I am working on the electrical service load calcs, funding, dust control signage and more.

This morning I delivered the 5 sets of reviewed plans and City Comments to the architect. We outlined what needs to happen and set a one-week goal to get the plans re-submitted.

I intended to go to the Pacific Sales store to do some research. Did not expect there would be stray coins there, so I quickly visited the 99¢ store next door to collect today’s penny. Then I did my research on faucets, fixtures, ovens, stove tops, etc. knowing I had today’s minimum required coinage.

Next I drove out to the Duarte townhouse to leave a key for the Homeowners Association . Then it was 2 hours of research at Lowe’s on faucets, doors, tile, paint …

Doc collected a penny and a dime on his breakfast run to McDonalds

Total: 3 Coins P (2), N (0), D (1), Q (0) = $0.12

No comments: