Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day #417 - CPP

This morning we had our weekly appointment with the architect. She had made our few floorplan edits from last week and had a second set of sketches for the exterior views. CPP = Constant Positive Progress.

Very small steps each week, but eventually we will build this new house.

***************

Doc had to stop for his Starbucks coffee before we met with the architect. I walked the parking lot and found a penny.

After our meeting I went to work and Doc went ???

He just now handed me two pennies and said they were from the grocery store.

***************

Last Sunday afternoon we posted the “For Sale” sign on the Claremont lot. We have had three “nibbles” in the three days.

Lesson: Constant Positive Progress (CPP) will eventually lead to the goal.

Total: 3 Pennies

No comments: