Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day #433 - Assumptions

This morning as I was arriving at work, there was a blob near the door to the Engineering building. My first thought, “I’ve looked at that blob a number of times already, I know it is not a penny. But today it looks different. But I’ve looked at it before and I KNOW better.” There was a nudging to look anyhow. It was a penny.

Lesson: Don’t assume. Things do Change!

Tonight when I arrived home there was a Love Note on the dining table.

“Sparky and I went back to the bank today to get that cash. Then to CV S to take my blood pressure. Found a penny under the newspaper rack.

Next we went for coffee at the Starbucks drive thru. Collected a quarter from the driveway.

Stopped at the 99¢ only store. Found a penny on the floor.”

Total: 4 Coins P (3), N (0), D (0), Q (1) = $0.28

No comments: