Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Friday, February 19, 2010

Day #427 - Compulsory Routine

Tonight’s Olympic coverage is focusing on the Ice Dancing Compulsory Routine.

I did my Compulsory Routine early in the day.

As I approached the building where I work, I said to the Penny Angels, “This might be pushing it a bit, but would you consider another easy find today? Maybe like you did two days ago?” Within two minutes I found a penny at the entry to the building. “THANKS! This will be fun to share with the Penny Finders team”.

***************

I had back-to-back-to-back-to-back meetings with various faculty, staff and students most of the day. Finally by 6 p.m. they all went home and I could then focus on my work. Took action on some of the items from the meetings, then graded papers. Didn’t even make a dent. Gave up around 9 p.m. to go home for dinner.

Arrived home to find Doc watching the Olympic skating and his Love Note on the table:

“Went to the office supply store for some new tax software. Found penny, penny + dime. Went to CVS store to get more steps on the pedometer and check my blood pressure. Found 3 pennies as I walked the floor”.

***************

Thought: I can hear the broadcaster on the TV in the other room saying: Nice skating performance, clean, no-nonsense. Same with today’s Penny Find.

Total: 7 Coins P (6), N (0), D (1), Q (0) = $0.16

No comments: