Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Friday, July 2, 2010

Day #560 - Fun Day

Woke up after just 1.5 hours of sleep in anticipation of a fun day.

Got my chores done quickly this morning (cleaning up the yard, etc.) so that at 9 AM we could go meet with the Landscape Architect. Then at 10 AM we interviewed a potential Project Manager. Before our meeting I told Doc, “My first test is always to see how people respond to my dogs and how the dogs respond to them. If the dogs don’t like a person, he’s off my list.” The candidate performed wonderfully. He had no problems even when Norman acted aggressively. This guy is establishing a Foundation for Dog Rescues. He definitely passed Test #1.

At noon Doc and I went back to the Landscape Designer to pick up the colored drawings. Fun stuff! On the way home Doc stopped for fried chicken, then we went to the grocery store to search for coins. Found seven pennies behind and under the coin counting kiosk. (Coins #1-7)

***************

This evening I was taking a sunset stroll around my neighborhood. I was continuing the edits for the neighborhood map. People were pretty nice as well as appreciative. However, I caught myself thinking, “Everyone else is relaxing or maybe getting ready for fun stuff this weekend. Why the heck am I spending my time doing stuff for everyone else instead of doing stuff for me?” There was no one home at the house where I was thinking this. (Which means I will need to go back another time). At that moment I found a penny on the walkway. (Coin #8). Angel reminder to adjust my attitude.

Total: 8 Pennies

No comments: