Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day #712 - Giggling Angels

Today I had lunch with a friend from Cal Poly Pomona. Been a while since I had seen her. Penny found in the parking lot. (Coin #1).

This afternoon I met up with another friend. She is very tuned into angels and other things. She said she saw many, many angels surrounding me. She said some of them were giggling as if they liked to play and be silly with me. Boy, is that an understatement. Wish I could see them too.

Got a call from the City. Our Grading Plan has gone through Review #2 and STILL needs more edits. Rats. Will need to drive out there in the morning and get those red-lined drawings.

Doc came home this evening with two pennies. Said he walked at the high school parking lot on his way home from work. The man has Penny Fever.

Total: 3 Pennies

No comments: