Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day #803 - Grandbaby Coming


Another exciting day!

Doc got breakfast, a penny and a dime at McDonalds. (Coins #1&2). He came home and said, “I did my half of the Hit for the Cycle. You just need the nickel and quarter for YOUR Half!”

Daryl arrived at our house at 8:30 and we worked over several things. Then Doc and I ran a few errands and went out to the job site.

The foundation lines were in place and the guys were chalking where the 48 foundation piers will be placed. WOW! THIS baby is really developing !

Photo #1: Welcome! The front of the house

Photo #2: The guys chalking the support where my office desk will be.

Photo #3: Looking over plans in the future kitchen.

I was having fun … “This is where the spiral staircase will be …” The “Grand Room” looks very small at this point, but it will soon “Grow UP”.

As we were driving home, I spotted a Carl’s Jr. with no cars in line. Nudging! “Doc stop there NOW!” He pulled over. I walked the drive through lane and spotted a shiny penny. (Coin #3) I was saying “THANK YOU” to the Angels and walking away. I was “nudged” to look back. There was a nickel and a quarter under the window! How did I miss those? And those are what Doc had told me to find earlier in the day! (Coins #4&5) Verbalizing. Manifesting. As I returned to the van, Doc pulled forward and away from me - to reveal a shiny penny where the van had been standing. Wow! (Coin #6).

Early evening, the phone and doorbell kept ringing for one thing after another! Seems like things are proceeding at warp speed! (Neighbors, realtors, subcontractors, relatives …People just seemed to be coming out of the woodwork!)

Should have a new grandbaby before the end of today …..

Total: 6 Coins P (3), N (1), D (1), Q (1) = $0.43

1 comment:

cheri said...

Alright Tina, you MUST let me photograph your home at completion - your house warming gift from me to you : ) This truly is amazing to hear about all the "coins" you continue to find. I am so excited to see you blog and will be a frequent visitor to see what our "friends" (angels) are up to : )