Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Monday, October 19, 2009

Day #304 - Penny Reassurances

I collected two pennies from the breezeway by the vending machines while running between classes.

One sentence! How’s that for a short tale? God’s 2¢ worth on a busy day.

***************

So let’s see what other people are doing:

Greg in Yuma-

FYI I have a penny I found in the barren desert behind our production space as I was nudged by the Angels to make the follow-up networking calls. I was pondering excuses for me not to call and stupidly looked down and saw a penny.

Hui in Orange-

I said, "Penny angels, where are you? I need a penny to tell Tina about..." 1 second later I found a dime. Whoo hoo! I needed to nuture my creative side today... Been off balance with work and studying draining me of ALL my energy.

Found my niece's favorite fruit snacks that I used to sneak when she wasn't looking. Bought 2 boxes. …Standing in line... Found a penny buried under the empty checkstand... Got down on one knee. The day is looking better. The EIT is starting to freak me out but I’ll be fine. Just need to zen out.

***************

Reflections: Sounds like Penny Angels are providing Penny Reassurances to people as they are facing decision points in their lives. Hang in there and keep trusting that things are happening for the best.

No comments: