Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Friday, January 7, 2011

Day #749 - Hoops and Hurdles

Within moments of sending out the Penny Palace update this morning, our financing agent called to say our loan has been approved by Underwriting (the biggest hurdle)! Next the bank needs to print out the documents and schedule a time for us to sign everything.

This morning Doc and Sparky went out for coffee, to fill a prescription and to find silver -- they collected a quarter and two dimes. (Coins #1-3)

***************

Here is a mid-afternoon message from One Penny Pal:

My wife made a Penny Can for me to put at my desk at work. I told my staff about Penny Finders and that our son will use the money to donate to a non-profit organization. The pint-sized can has been filling up with pennies.

***************

At 5 PM I realized it was probably time to change out of pajamas and get out of the house. I just got busy with emails, phone calls, etc. so I never bothered to stop and switch gears. A 5-minute change and Doc and I were off to Home Depot. Disappointed that no coins were found there. So we walked around other areas of the shopping center. There were two pennies on the sidewalk in front of the Barnes and Nobel bookstore. Then, just as we were leaving the office supply store, Doc spotted a penny standing on its edge under a display rack. Eagle Eye Shelton! (Coins #4-6).

Silver = Copper again today (3 and 3) Doc vs. Tina

Total: 6 Coins P (3), N (0), D (2), Q (1) = $0.48

No comments: