Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day #754 - Learning

Doc and I spent the morning at the university. It was good to say “Happy New Year” to our colleagues and attend the quarterly College of Engineering meeting. We learned about recent events in the College, the upcoming arrival of a new dean, as well as future plans. It was great to see some of my “kids” as well. There was a dime under the vending machines just waiting for me, then a quarter at the pizza place, penny at the coffee shop, dime by the library and penny at the marketplace. (Coins #1-5). I do miss Penny Hunting there.

Just like yesterday, this afternoon we were again wrestling with funding issues. We were promised a lower interest rate yesterday and agreed to it. Today the Bank is saying they are placing us in a higher rate category. We think their math is not correct and are investigating it. Grrrrr…

This evening Doc and I attended a workshop in Irvine. We learned about Goal Setting and recent trends in Real Estate. It was about 40 miles and so we allowed for LA freeway traffic. We actually arrived very early, so we went to a nearby shopping center and did some Penny Finding. Found 5 pennies and one dime. (Coins #6-11).


Total: 11 Coins P (7), N (0), D (3), Q (1) = $0.62

No comments: