Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day #769 - For Rent Again

This morning Doc and I went to Cal Poly Pomona (work) to take care of a few odds and ends. I was walking across campus with a friend and found a dime (Coin #1).

Doc and I returned home to make a few calls, then we headed over to the Duarte townhouse to do some work there. We cleaned out the garage, trimmed a tree, did some weeding, cleaned cat poop, vacuumed, dusted, etc. After a few hours Doc needed a break and went for a coffee. He returned with his drink, a penny, and a nickel. (Coins #2&3).

Our realtor, Monica, dropped in while we were working and we listed the unit for rent. Now we really need to finish the job so she can show it this weekend!

I must go now and pack up tools for tomorrow …

Total: 3 Coins P (1), N (1), D (1), Q (0) = $0.16

No comments: