Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day #979 - Blurry Day

“On the Job” by 6:15 a.m. This is a tougher schedule than working at CPP full time!

6:15 Discussion with flooring rep

6:45 Payment to solar tube installer

7:15 Arrival at construction site

After that, it was a blur of activities

Decking crew placing stucco support flashings on Master Deck.

HVAC guy installing vent cap for detached garage toilet.

Masonry crew constructing driveway columns.

A walk through with the concrete guy regarding door areas.

Electrician running wiring.

Plastering crew floating the foundation areas.

The non-used access panel was returned to Home Depot.

A drive out to Rialto to retrieve the modified front door from the manufacturer.

More research was done on the cultured stone for the fireplace and veneer on the front of the house.

Etc., etc.

See video

***************

Penny Finding:

As I entered Home Depot I said, “Look Angels, when we are this busy on site, you need to make the Penny Finding easy so that I don’t need to go out of my way.” Within a minute there was a shiny penny in my path. A cashier was my witness and I shared the story with her. We were both laughing and having fun, so I searched the four self-serve bays and retrieved a nickel.

On his way home, Doc obtained a dime at the grocery store in the cold food area.

Total: 3 Coins P (1), N (1), D (1), Q (0) = $0.16

No comments: