Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day #982 - Hot Again

Today the temperatures were around 110 degrees at an outdoor bridal shower for my aunt. Other guests were by the pool in sundresses and sandals with bare arms and legs. I was hiding out in the shade with long sleeves, long pants, a scarf covering my neck, hat, sunglasses, etc. Getting fried is not my idea of a fun Sunday afternoon.

On the way home from the bridal shower I stopped at an office supply store to get printer cartridges. I said “OK Penny Angels, it is too hot to go anywhere else, so please deliver coins here”. I searched the store casually and did not find any coins. So I said, “C’mon Angels. Just one coin, OK?” Within moments I spotted a penny at the service desk. Then there was a super bright shiny penny right on the floor in the cartridge aisle where I needed to be! Then a final penny as I exited the store. (Coins #1-3)

Total: 3 pennies

No comments: