Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day #1,139 - Manifesting

Several pennies found today. The first one was on my way to the Penny Palace when I stopped to look at some stained concrete. (Getting ideas for my concrete driveway path). Doc found three pennies later at the 7-11 store. This afternoon when Doc and I went to get the cooktop from the appliance store we found a penny. Then one more at Home Depot. At Home Depot I did not find any coins inside the store. As I walked to the car I said, ,”Look Angels, I am requesting you provide one penny while I am here. Just because I feel like asking”. Within moments I had my penny which was just a few feet away from the car. Doc actually drove the shopping cart over the penny! (Coins #1-6)

At the jobsite: A major section of concrete was poured for the driveway! The painters showed up unexpectedly and did prep work on the baseboards. The solar tube guy installed the last diffuser. I applied two more sheets of decals in the garden bathroom.

Total: 6 pennies

No comments: