Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Thursday, December 3, 2009

Day #349 - Sweet Tweet

Started a Twitter account today. http://twitter.com/PennyFinders

We have 4 followers as of this evening. Sweet! Goal is to get lots of people to join in a Big Celebration on Day #365. Figure this Twitter stuff may help do that.

***************

This afternoon I passed through the student study room looking for someone. Didn’t find him, but found a penny under a table. I was telling the students at that table about Penny Finders. Spotted a dime under a nearby table. Retrieved that and spotted a penny when leaving. But then a student noticed another penny and pointed to it. And then someone else spotted a penny. Six coins and lots of smiles in the middle of tense studies. (Coins #1-6)

This afternoon I had letters to mail at the Student Center. So I wandered through the Marketplace on my way across campus. One penny under the feet of a studying student. Grabbed the penny, left a card, gave a 30-second explanation, shared a smile. Exited the building and found a dime at the doorway. That student saw me through the window glass and we exchanged another smile. Joy shared. (Coins #7&8).

At the Student Center found a nickel at one of the outdoor tables. At the convenience store met John who helped me collect a penny. In the roadway in front of the library there were lots of brown leaves which looked like pennies - and one of them was! (Coins #9-11)

***************

Thought: Just keep SHARing your smiles. At first people may think you are a little crazy, but most of them will smile back and JOY is Shared.

Today’s Total: 11 coins P (8), N (1), D (2), Q (0) = $0.33

No comments: