Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Day #368 - Gift Services

This morning on the way to work I stopped to get copies made of the floorplans for the new house. Need to spend a few minutes on that project if we are ever going to make progress. Found one penny.

The campus is really deserted and everything is pretty much shut down. Not likely to find coins there this week.

Doc went into downtown LA today with son Stephen to conduct some business. Afterwards they stopped at a Mexican restaurant for lunch. Doc found one penny inside the restaurant and one on the way back to the van.

This is a short Penny Tale because:

a) There is not much to share today

b) I took my clothes dryer apart (it’s been making terrible moaning noises for about a year now) and I am anxious to get the replacement part and put the device back together.

c) I want sleep and the dogs want to cuddle J

Thoughts: Give services, not things.

(Hang Christmas lights, fix a clothes dryer, wash a car)

Today’s Total: 3 pennies

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Tina for the gift service being offered.Wish you a joyful Xmas n New Year Celebrations ahead.

Keep Smiling!
Anniversary Bonanza Christmas Gift Ideas Hyderabad|Send New Year gift India,Win Ipod