Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Sunday, December 27, 2009

Day #373 - Continued Feasting

We met our friends from Sacramento at their favorite breakfast café. Doc found a penny as soon as we arrived and hopped out of our van. (Coin #1). After breakfast we walked a different way back to the car. I found an aluminum can and asked the Penny Angels if that could count for my find today? After all, the 5¢ redemption value is much more than a penny. That was evidently not an option because within a few feet, I found a nickel. (Coin #2).

Doc had a flare up of Penny Fever, so he drove through the high school parking lot and collected a penny. (Coin #3). I walked through the In-N-Out before going into the grocery store and collected a wet, shiny penny. I saw lots of reflective spots, but they were water drops - except for one which was a dime. (Coins #4&5).

Inside the grocery store Doc retrieved a dime at the coin return and a penny in the bread area. (Coins #6&7)

We had a wonderful Christmas dinner with our son Steve, his wife and son. We stopped at Starbucks after dinner. I walked around the store to the drive up window and collected a quarter and penny out there while Doc collected a penny inside the store. (Coins #8-10)

Today’s Total: 10 coins P (6), N (1), D (2), Q (1) = $0.56

Hit for the Cycle

No comments: