Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day #530 - Working Wednesday

During the entire drive to work I was pleading with the Penny Angels for a favorable outcome on a specific project today. I visualized as strongly as possible my desired outcome. As the day unfolded, I felt like I was watching a roulette table. The ball was going around and around. I was mentally guiding it into the one, specific slot on which I had placed my bet. At first it did not look like there was any chance whatsoever to win, but right at the end, the ball jumped into the right spot and the results were exactly as I had visualized so intensely on the drive to work.

The Laws of Manifestation in action.

***************

I had to be at school early today so Doc and I drove separately. He found a dime at McDonald’s as he stopped for lunch on the way to school. I spent the day in a conference room interviewing 14 students for scholarships. Neat to see the “cream of the crop”, but exhausting in trying to determine who was most deserving of the various awards.

I knew I would be working until after 9 PM, so around dinner time I took a 10-min. break and wandered to the campus marketplace to look for coins. One penny at the Carl’s Jr. area and another penny under some dining tables. That was my 2¢ worth for today. Dinner was rice cakes, some nuts, and a food bar back at my desk.

Meanwhile Doc went out to Der Wienerschnitzel for his dinner - and one penny.

Total: 4 Coins P (3), N (0), D (1), Q (0) = $0.13

No comments: