Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day #529 - Toasty Tuesday

Temperatures hovering around 80 degrees with students wearing summer clothes and ready for classes and homework to be completed.

***************

A full day at school. Ran to a meeting at noon. Looked at the vending machines while in transit. Nothing there. I had hoped for an easy find. When returning from the meeting an hour later, I didn’t think it useful to look again at the vending machines. Shouldn’t assume. There was a dime! Done for the day. (Coin #1)

Later this afternoon one of the volunteer Commencement Ushers backed out. I was scrambling to find another one. Visited one student study room on a hunting mission. Unfortunately I found no volunteers, but I did find three pennies on my safari. (Coins #2-4).

***************

Doc and I finally left campus around 9 PM and he insisted upon going grocery shopping on the way home. I dread grocery shopping and I was awfully tired and cranky. Doc spotted a penny as we entered the store. Then I found a penny a few feet further into the store. Doc claimed another penny. I was offloading the shopping cart in the check-out lane when Doc reached behind me and asked why I didn’t pick up the dime on which I was nearly standing? I never even noticed it! (Coins #5-8)

***************

Oh yes, I almost forgot - on the way to school this morning we dropped off yesterday’s edits to the landscape plan. Constant Positive Progress (CPP).

Total: 8 Coins P (6), N (0), D (2), Q (0) = $0.26

No comments: