Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day #545 - Too Busy

I retrieved two dimes at Starbucks on the way to school while Doc got his coffee. The campus is deserted this week so not much opportunity to find coins there.

Came home from work, had a bowl of soup, and went to bed.

***************

I did call the City this morning to find out the status of our New Construction Application.

They have been too busy with other projects to get to ours. (They are supposed to respond in 30 days. It is now day 33).

Thought: How often do we use the excuse “We are too busy?”

Yes, we do need to prioritize and spend our energy on important things, but I know sometimes I say “I’m too busy” in order to avoid doing the things I really should be doing (like exercising).

Total: 2 Dimes

No comments: