Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day #655 - Not for Sale

Today I got out of the house for two hours. One of my New Year’s resolutions was to get a haircut 3-4 times this year (versus 1-2 times). So I did that. Found two pennies in the parking lot. Then one penny at the office supply store. (Coins #1-3)

Doc found one penny at Johnny’s burger when he got breakfast, then a penny at the vending machines between classes. (Coins #4&5)

Most of the day was spent on new house related activities. CPP (Constant Positive Progress). I also conquered another chunk of the stuff brought home from my CPP office (several piles still in the living room).

Another person stopped me today to ask about buying my pickup truck. Pippy is Not for Sale! She only 16 years old, in good condition, and is my helper in building the new house.

Total: 5 Coins 5 Pennies

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tina!
I thought I would say hello and that your Penny Tales inspire me! Thank you again for adding me to your list!