Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day #667 - 3x3

This evening I would rather go work on the floor covering designs and review the electrical plan for our meeting tomorrow with the electrician than to write today’s Penny Tales.

Let’s see …This morning Doc graded student quizzes while I followed up with some of the action items from meetings this week. I also investigated interior and exterior doors and some other house components.

This afternoon we spoke with a potential framer, worked on the toilet in our current bathroom, did laundry, etc.

This evening we went grocery shopping.

At Trader Joe’s - Doc got a quarter by the pumpkin display, then I found a penny in the check out lane and one at the threshold of the exit door. (Coins #1-3)

At Sprouts - I found a dime as we walked in. Doc found a penny in the chips aisle, then a quarter at check out. (Coins #4-6)

At Stater Bros. - there were three pennies in various places. (Coins #7-9)

Three coins in each of the three grocery stores.

Total: 9 Coins P (6), N (0), D (1), Q (2) = $0.66

Good night!

No comments: