Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day #730 - TWO YEARS

Someone sarcastically once told me, “Wow - at one penny a day, you will have a whopping $3.65 after a year.” Well today marks Year #2 of this Penny Finding adventure. We found 3268 coins for a total of $148.47 (Last year it was 3520 coins). But the value is not the monetary total - it is the hundreds of smiles, silliness and JOY which were generated as a result of the simple act of bending over, picking up a coin, and sharing that moment with people!

Today it rained all day. Did not feel like going out of the house. But Doc reminded me that today marked TWO YEARS of consecutive daily Penny Finding. We could hardly end it today! So we went out for breakfast and to do our weekly planning. I hopped out at a Carl’s Jr. window and at a 7-11 Store where I found one penny at each place. (Coins #1&2)

Wondering how long the Penny Angels are going to continue this daily performance?

Total: 2 Pennies

No comments: