Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day #740 - Getting Ready

Today I was just “getting things readied” so we can soon begin with ground breaking. This afternoon I had some blueprints run and then stopped at the office supply store. No coins in either place, so I dashed into the CVS Pharmacy. Didn’t see any obvious coins, so I checked the photocopier return chute ‘cause Doc often finds coin there. I found a nickel and a dime! (Coins #1&2). Spent my evening totaling receipts to date on the new house project.

As I was driving home, I realized Doc would give me grief that I can’t have a Penny Tale without a penny! I asked the angels where to go for a penny? I was nudged to stop at the gas station. As I hopped out of my truck there was a penny! Then another when I bent to pick up the first one. Then, just for fun I walked over to the convenience store and there was a third penny at the doorway! (Coins #3-5).

Doc spent an hour this morning getting an eye exam, then the rest of the day “recovering”. He first went for coffee and one penny with son Stephen. Then they spent the rest of the day and evening preparing rooms and “getting things readied” for the arrival of the new grandchild in ten weeks.

Total: 6 Coins P (4), N (1), D (1), Q (0) = $ 0.19

No comments: