Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day #785 - More L.O.V.E.

We had urgent deadlines to meet, so there was zero time for doing anything which was not contributing to that goal. No time for going Penny Hunting.

This afternoon we made a trip to Home Depot. There was a penny when I walked in. (Coin #1). Thank you Penny Angels. Doc was waiting for me at check out and found a $1 bill!

Our host insisted upon getting a rental movie for after dinner (the Karate Kid). We made a quick stop at the video store. He got the video while I found a penny as I hopped out of the van, then 3 pennies near a pay phone, then 4 more pennies in the lot. (Coins #2-8)

Total: 8 Coins P (8), N (0), D (0), Q (0) + $1 = $1.08

No comments: