Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day #786 - Staked and Stoked


God’s 2¢ worth. Nothing more, nothing less.

We were still in Vegas doing construction work. My run to Home Depot yielded two pennies stuck in a crevice at check out. Needed to use a paint stick for retrieval.

I was not really thinking about the Penny Palace, so I was caught a bit off guard when Carlos called at noon and said, “I am finished!” He had just completed the placement of all the corner stakes and marked key elevations for the rough grading work to begin. We were Stoked.

Our new neighbor was observant and realized that once the foundation was in place, it would be difficult to get out the shrubs from behind the house. So he and son-in-law spent their afternoon clearing our lot! Yes, our project is in the hands of Angels.


Total: 2 Pennies


No comments: